This statement applies to content published on the https://www.willowhomecareandsupportservices.com domain.
This website is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate the website using just a keyboard
- navigate the website using speech recognition software
- listen to the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We've also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Please note there is an issue with navigating via the tab key when using Firefix & Safari browsers on Mac OS. This is due to Mac OS system defaults, please see this link for more details.
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we're not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com.